Notice 1: Milog 1.6 reports 0 log for some users
Some users have reported a problem that Milog is generating 0 log when they search for logs. Now it is known that the problem only happens to some of the users who upgraded app from the previous versions. You can resolve the problem as described in the solution page.
Notice 2: iPad users
Milog 1.6 doesn't work on iPads right now. One of the new features of 1.6 is 'email backup' which depends on iOS 4.0. Apple has released iOS 4.0 only for iPhones and iPod Touches so far. iPads are still on iOS 3.2 and Apple is planning to release iOS 4.2 for iPads in November. Once that happens, iPads will be able to run Milog.
If you record the mileage of your cars for tax report, expense reimbursement or whatever reasons, Milog can be your friend. Milog is a mileage log tracker application for your vehicle trips. It's designed to lower the burden of your logging efforts down to almost nothing.
New features in 1.6:
- Backup and Restore! - Now you can backup the data save it as an email attachment. And later, you can restore the data from the email. It's super convenient.
- CSV attachment in the report email - This makes it easier to import the reports to spreadsheet applications.
- Marking billed logs - Now you can easily manage the logs arranging them between billed ones and the rest. It's enabled by default. You can disable it if you don't want to use it.
- Customized field names - You can rename the record fields whatever you want. This will help you customize and generate your own reports.
- Two more general-purpose fields Tag2 and Tag3 - Rename and use them in whatever way you'd like them.
New features in 1.5:
- Now iPhone OS 3.0 compatible
- You can choose ascending or descending of the sort order in email report.
- Total parking and total total mileage bill are added in addition to the total bill in the report
- Option switch that can turn off the auto-filling of distance from the location selected.
- Two new optional fields: start place and end place.
- Simplified keyboard for entering only numbers.
- Keeps track of mileage with start/stop odometers and/or distances
- Supports parking, toll and any extra fee occurred for each trip
- Supports driver, vehicle, location, and purpose of each trip
- You can select usage type for each trip from 'Business', 'Personal', 'Medical', 'Charity', and 'Other'
- 'mile' or 'km' can be chosen as the odometer unit in the setup screen
- International currency symbols are automatically supported based your settings of iPhone or iPod Touch
- The generic tag field that can be used for any custom tagging of your trips
- Multiple locations per trip
- Supports rich search criteria such as date range, tag, location, and vehicle
- Can specify date range from preset list or particular dates as users want
- Shows summarized information for searched data
- Word and Excel-friendly email report
- Three ways to delete logs: individual log, searched logs, or logs in specific month
- Monthly log management in Archives tab
- Convenient auto-fill and auto-completion minimizes the manual type-in
- Maximized field customization. You can enable/disable many fields
- Tenths of of mile/km can be enabled/disabled in the odometer wheel
- Distance only mode
- Multiple locations vs single location per trip
- Red badge over application icon can be enabled/disabled
- Trip end time can be enabled/disabled
- Time of the day can be enabled/disabled